Blockhead: Quick Shot 1 Blockhead: Quick Shot 1

...

You've lost your magic touch. I mean it. I didn't like Time Squad 2 and 3, and this wasnt too funny. And I love anything else you've done.

Stick Free For All Stick Free For All

...

This is like... U wanted to make a Totally Madness sequel (the background) or a rip off... I dunno, u should give the guy his credit.
Anyways, it wasn't really good, kinda slow.

Good luck in the future.

Mr.Man - Ep.1 Mr.Man - Ep.1

:D

It's pretty good, nice graphics.
Reminds me Tim Burton's animated films.
Aunque deberias hacer una version en ingles para todos los estadounidenses que estan en Newgrounds - ;P

Guitar Solos bundleboard Guitar Solos bundleboard

It's ok, but I think that some Metallica's solos deserve to be there.

A Newgrounds Voting Guide A Newgrounds Voting Guide

hahaha

You gave an example of a crappy movie... What about a good movie example? Eh?
Anyways, you're right about some things.

Erikcq.

Nevermore 2 Nevermore 2

help!

The game's great. I've been wainting for this since you submited Nevermore 1.
But... I got stuck after "The Wall", at that place with the 3 rocks with faces, how do I continue? pleeeeese answer.

adamskii responds:

:D that would be one of those times where you should stop and use the mouse

The Night is Young The Night is Young

Beautiful :)

This is just beautiful. I don't come here to Newgrounds very often because it just seems that everyone just makes techno or heavy metal songs in here... And I don't like neither of those genres.
I've heard 3 songs of yours. This one, Rose Coloured Hindsight and Not Everyone Has A Girldfriend. I really like them all (Mostly this one... Beautiful:) ), but I just don't feel like checking all your songs one by one here at Newgrounds.
So, is there a way I can get a Zip or Rar file with lots of your songs?? :) That would be awesome. For what I've head your truly talented and I want to listen to more!

Great Job

curriemaster responds:

Hi there thanks a lot for the review, glad you enjoyed the song so much :)

I dont have a .zip or .rar of my songs posted anywhere but what you can do is go to my other site www. soundclick.com/curriemaster (remove the space) and click "play all" from the top right. That will let all of my tracks play through continuously instead of having to go to different pages on NG.

Thanks again!

Lightbulb in D Lightbulb in D

Beautifull

Really. Beatifull. May I ask... Did you play all or any of the instruments? or you made it with a program?

Keep doing this type of songs

Slart responds:

Thanks, Erik! I played the strings & some of the piano (midi) and used 2 or 3 free loops diced, spliced, and shifted (with an occasional note tweak here and there) for more piano. It was put together in Logic.

It actually grew out of another piece that began very similarly but then went off in a really different direction and never got finished. If I ever go back to the original, maybe I'll post it and call it Fluorescent Light Bulb or something.

The Ecstasy Of Gold The Ecstasy Of Gold

Mmm

The song was composed by Michael Kamen, the maestro from Metallica S&M, he directed the orchesta and wrote all the symphonic stuff for the versions of each song. He was also a movie score composer from very famous movies.